Last Updated: October 1, 2019
WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
gPersonal informationh means information that specifically identifies an individual (such as a name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address), and information about that individual's activities, such as information about his or her use of the Service, when directly linked to personally identifiable information. Personal information also includes demographic information such as date of birth, gender, or geographic area, and your preferences when such information is linked to other personal information that identifies you. Personal information does not include gaggregateh information, which is data we collect about the use of the Service or about a group or category of products, services or users, from which individual identities or other personal information has been removed. In other words, information about how you use a service may be collected and combined with information about how others use the same service. Aggregate data helps us understand trends and our users' needs so that we can better consider new features or otherwise tailor our Service. This policy in no way restricts or limits our collection and use of aggregate information.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
HOW DO WE USE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
In general, we may use personal information we collect to inform you about information, events, promotions, products or services we think will be of interest to you, to facilitate your use of, and our administration and operation of, the Service, and for the purpose for which the information was provided. For example, we may use the information we collect:
- to send you a welcoming e-mail and to contact you about your use of the Service, such as for administrative purposes or to provide you with customer service;
- to provide you with all of the services, features, and functionality included on the Service, to provide other services, products or information you request and to complete any transactions in connection therewith;
- to respond to your e-mails, submissions, comments, requests or complaints;
- to request feedback and to enable us to develop, customize and improve the Service and our publications, products and services;
- to personalize and improve Service content and features and your experience on the Service, such as providing ads, content or features to match your profile and interests;
- to contact you about our or a third party's services, products, activities, or offers and for other marketing, informational, product development and promotional purposes; or
- for the specific purpose for which the information was provided or collected.
Personal information provided online may be linked together or merged with other personal information so that we may better understand your needs and inform you about our products or services and those of our partners. In addition, if we receive information from third parties with whom we have business relationships, we may combine this information with the other personal information we maintain about you. In either case, this Policy governs this information.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
WHAT STEPS DO WE TAKE TO PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION ONLINE?
We have worked to put into place reasonable security measures in an effort to protect personal information while it is under our control. Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. You should also note that e-mail is not secure, and you should not send any confidential or sensitive information to us via an unsecured e-mail.
WHAT CHOICES DO YOU HAVE REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR INFORMATION?
If you wish to restrict our use of your personal information or gopt-outh of our sharing of your personal information with third parties for their own marketing and promotional purposes, you may send your request to us by email at email@example.com.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
HOW CAN YOU CORRECT AND UPDATE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OR OBTAIN ADDITIONAL INFORMATION?
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy or the practices relating to this Service, or you wish to verify, correct or delete any personal information we have collected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will endeavor to respond to your inquiry or to correct, update or remove the personal information you have provided us as you indicate to the extent possible. However, please note that in certain circumstances, we may not, or may not be able to, remove or change certain information. For example, we may retain certain information as required by law for a certain period of time.